Before a time I criticized battery life of my HD2 flashed by energy rom. Last week I installed new version and it seems that HD2 can simply alive almost four days per one charge! I’m usually read internet at least 30 minutes per day, write a few messages, sync to google exchange, couple of calls.
How to improve HD2 battery life?
- install energy rom 🙂
- definitely switch CHT (Cookie home tab) Editor’s lock screen off. Despite it makes your device really unstable, it drains battery a lot – use WM’s default because the android version can be simply unlocked in a pocket – significant battery life improve
- use GPRS instead of 3G – significant battery life improve
- lower backlight to 20% – it’s enough for almost all cases
- switch vibration when any virtual key is pressed off
- install all programs into main memory
- switch weather animation widget off